View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 06:10 PM
Steve Murray

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptowncoug3012 View Post
Jack:
Great shots. I took a quick glance while at work with regard to trying to determine the poses. VCP has at least 5 or 6 of the players as having two cards one featuring a small pose and the other a large pose. However, the site doesn't have a photo of a player for both the small and the large pose and to be honest they all look like small poses even the only where they don't have a small pose, but a large pose.
You have the Delmas that I have. Do you consider that a small or large pose? Also, are you aware of Delmas having another pose in this series?
I don't know whether my Delmas is large or small pose. I do know that there are two different sizes of Delmas in the set.

Some other examples: Heitmuller (2); Howard (2); Moore (2); Smith (2); Arlett (3); McKune (2); Holland (2); Moskiman (2)(actually same size pose just different lettering style); Noyes (2); Brown (2); Burrell (2); Carson (3); Hitt (2); Raleigh (2); Stinson (2).

List may not be complete. Collector Ben Yourg is one who collects the "master" set. Hope he'll chime in. Mark Macrae is another obvious good reference point.

Last edited by Jacklitsch; 01-04-2010 at 06:18 PM.