View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 11:05 PM

Default As requested pics of cards from 1910 and 1911

I have a blogspot with scans of several of my cards. I really don't want to handle too many of these, particularly the Zeenuts as I am still awaiting hard cases for them to come in the mail. With regard to the silks, I honestly didn't consider them gradeable cards and cannot opine as to how they would grade. Obviously those are not in terrific condition as they have frayed borders.

http://howaboutdemcougs.blogspot.com...0-and-1911.html

For those of who have inquired, I do intend to sell most of these cards, but I am going to take my time. Right now I am reviewing my options and I would expect several months before a decision. However, I am likely going to go the auction house route, but may sell individually with right offer. I have had a few recommendations for houses and certainly would welcome input on others. Anyone familiar with Heritage Auctions? I have a brother in Texas who has the Christy Mattheson from my Sporting Life set who is likely going to add that to my sale and mentioned Heritage.

My father also has a set of pins with players like Cy Young, but I have no clue as whether there is a market for these or how rare they are. Again any links to websites would be appreciated.