View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 07:17 PM
I. "Iggy" G0nz@lez
"rich"

Default T206 Graded Evers, Tinker, and Chance For Sale + T205 Stone

I have the following cards for sale, price includes shipping. Paypal or other forms of payment work for me.

UPDATE: only the T206 Evers is still available, the other 3 cards have been sold. Thanks!

T206 Evers (Chicago with bat) PSA 2............................$85
Nice card with a spot of paper loss on the upper right corner as well as on the back. At first glance it does not appear to have a crease, but does display a very faint horizontal hairline above his right elbow (right on the sleeve). It actually is more visible on the pic then it is in person.

***SOLD*** T206 Tinker (bat on shoulder) Sovereign 460 SGC 30........***SOLD*** $95 ***SOLD***
Corner creases on the two lower corners and a slight hairline corner crease in the upper left corner.

***SOLD*** T206 Chance (yellow) SGC 30......................................***SOLD*** $85 ***SOLD***
Corner crease in the upper left corner and a slight hairline crease running horizontally from left-to-right on the bottom border

***SOLD**** T205 George Stone PSA 3...........................................***SOL D*** $30 ***SOLD***
Nice card with a slight hairline crease in the upper left corner.

Lovely Day...

Last edited by iggyman; 01-13-2010 at 06:58 AM.