View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 01:00 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default correct Max

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseballart View Post
Leon

It's not clear to me when solicitations became off limits on the Memorabilia side. We've always been a lot less concerned on this side about that, and there still isn't the traffic that there is on the card side to have such posts cluttering te forum. Maybe I missed something.

We've had a separate B/S/T thread in the memorabilia forum for as long as I can remember; here's a link to January's

I actually find the posts "I just got this and would like to know its value" far more deserving of your frown, as in the vast majority of such cases, the poster is actively soliciting offers without going to the B/S/T

Max
Good point Max. You are absolutely correct. When the memorabilia side got made I said I would leave it up to you guys. So that is what I will do(and have done). I guess I was more thinking of the card main forum when I wrote the above statement, as I have asked for values on things I am going to sell. So, you guys let me know if there is something you don't like, otherwise I will stay out of it, as I have. Thanks for reminding me.....As I said before, I am getting old.