View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 04:39 PM
Jim D

Default Old cards on craigslist Vancouver

I was trolling craigslist in vancouver yesterday and found a listing for some "old cards".... thought this might be of interest to someone on here. I sent an email to the guy asking what all he had and this is his response.

The cards are all types Halls, Lorillard, Dukes, Venable, Cycle, Buchner, Ruby Queen, Sensation, Climax, BAT, Ogdens, ATC, Anonymous, Newsboy,etc, etc. Some are unrecorded with 7 proto types of Sporting Girl premium cards that are hand painted which were unrecorded. The cards are all good to excellent condition. Some are English and Continental cards and some early Canadian cards Con Jones included and newer. This complete collection has alot of hard to find large and small silks, indian felts and flags, pinbacks and all postal corespondance re; auction listings and mail stamps and envelopes. There are also some very difficult to find sports cards from 1880's to the 1930's and a few newer.

if anyone has any interest in this, send me a pm or an email and i will give tyou the guys email address to contact him

thanks all

Jim