View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 09:39 AM
Ke.n K0hen

Default Thanks

Bill, it was nice meeting you yesterday and Danny, sorry I missed you. Thank you both for your business and I'm so glad that you enjoyed the shop. We're slowly trying to get our name out there. It's a labor of love for those of us involved and, first and foremost, we want it to be a nice place for vintage card hobbyists to hang out and pick up a card or two. To reiterate the thread I started on the shop some months ago, we have a nice selection of pre- and postwar baseball, vintage football and basketball, and some memorabilia. I believe we have a great deal more vintage than any other shop in the area.

We also stock some wax for those of you who like to bust open a pack now and then, and so your kids will have something of interest if you bring them, which we hope you will. I think you'll find that our wax prices are the lowest around.

At this point, it's not clear whether we will be able to remain viable. As we all know, there are prevailing headwinds against brick and mortar operations in the current state of the hobby. We are hopeful that the nice spring weather will get more folks out and about and into the store. Time will tell. So please get the word out. By the way, we are always looking to buy collections.

We rotate duty hours, but if anyone wants to come in I'll be happy to meet you there if I possibly can. It's always nice to meet or get together with a fellow Net54er. Just shoot me a PM or an email at kcohen6351@gmail.com and let me know when. At this time we are closed on Sundays but if a Sunday would be more convenient, especially for those of you in from out of town, I could meet you at the shop and open it up for you.

Thanks again,

Ken

PS - Mike, Val, and Andy - Thanks for posting.