View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Browncow75 View Post
Dan,

I never bitched about something so frivoous as being the too late to buy a card someone else already reserved. BTW, how do you know anything about my BST situation? You are as important a moderator on here as Marshall Barkman was as an example of forum etiquette!

Im not "bitching" about anything. Im having a discussion on the idea of "holding cards" for sale until you decide if you want them. I have been beat to a card several times....it sucks, but thats part of life. I have never in my life been told that I couldnt buy something because someone else was "thinking it over". That idea just seems so foreign to me. Like I said before...I wonder if Tony has put a "hold" on his entire inventory of T206's at my request. I want some time to think it over and decide if I wish to buy them. He granted that request to another member here, i'd like the same courtesy as well.

Before this thread gets anymore off track, I want to say that Tony has done a wonderful job with his website! I have no ill feelings towards him at all. Enough people have "endorsed" him in this thread for me to believe he is a decent guy. I was just both frustrated and baffled at how things went down on that particular card, and decided to voice my frustrations here. I wish Tony all the best with his new site.