View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 03:14 PM
Jim VB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abravefan11 View Post
JP like many others has become a lightening rod for a few that no matter how hobby related one of his posts may be, they will use the opportunity to post something sarcastic or get in a good zinger.

If they don't like him, think he's a bad guy, think he's not knowledgeable, etc., then just don't post in his thread.
Tim,

If you're talking about my posts, you could not be more wrong. Certainly, I have had a disagreement or two with JP in the past. But none of them has anything to do with this thread. He started a thread complaining about a problem he sees in the hobby, yet he is willing to do absolutely nothing to fix this problem. He received several suggestions on how to address it and merely explained why he would not follow any of them. He won't post on the CU boards because they'll delete it. He won't write them an email because they won't respond. That's a silly approach.

Instead, he attacked several people (one of whom had not even posted in the thread.) He seems to think he "owns" any thread he starts and, therefore, can control any opinions in this thread.

In my opinion, you don't have a right to complain about a problem if you refuse to take even the simplest steps to remedy said problem.