View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 09:34 AM
Glyn Parson

Default Hershey Pennsylvania Auction June 5th

http://www.auctionzip.com/Listings/840174.htmlMy friend Auctioneer David Birmingham has added a new auction date for June 5th 2010 at the Italian lodge in Hershey Pa . The auction is right up the street about 3 blocks from Hershey Park, so drop the wife and kids off and come to the auction. The Auction does have a number of preWar cards including a T205 Ty Cobb, several T202's including A Cobb, Some Goudey's, Playballs, and other assorted preWar cards. There are also some very nice postwar lots including a nice 1968 Topps set, several Mantle cards, a Namath Rookie, 1953 Topps SGC 86 Satchell Paige, and dozens of sheets with nice cards from the 1950's-60's. There are also cards graded by PSA and SGC. I was told there are thousands of cards from the 1950's and 60's in this auction. There are also some vintage Hartland Statues and Bobble head Dolls, along with large lots of Vintage (1950-60's) yearbooks, magazines, and programs. There are also a number of nice 1950-60's complete nonsport sets and lots of cards including high grade civil war news (lot), and some pre war nonsport cards as well. David was pleased that several Net54 members showed the last time I posted it on here and he asked me to do the same for his June auction.

If anyone wants to meet up for lunch after the auction just let me know. There is a nice restaurant just down the road from the auction that I usually stop at on my way home.

Last edited by glynparson; 05-03-2010 at 03:03 PM.