View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 10:21 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default well

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenavarro View Post
For a Cobb, go over to sportscollectors.net and PM a guy with the user id of lutherlaffy He has a couple Cobb signed T206's that are PSA/DNA slabbed already. You might have better luck then I've had getting him to sell them. I've been told he won't sell them singly but will offer them as part of his large collection only if/when he decides to get rid of them.

I don't care for a finder's fee, but if you have any leads on any other available signed HOF T206's, I'd appreciate an email to navarro@flash.net

Take care and good luck,

Mike

PS- If you'd like a forum to show your signed prewar cards and to shoot the breeze some, I enjoy hanging out at collectorsuniverse.com forums. There are some good guys there that love autographs and enjoy seeing the old stuff. Like any board, it has its ups and downs, but I enjoy it for autographed stuff.
Well Mike, I am biased, but while recommending other forums you might learn a little more about vintage if you post here more ? There are some good guys on here too!! I venture to guess there is more vintage information on this board, by a long long shot, than any other board on the net. So, go to the others for the new shiny stuff and come on over here for the Pre-WWII vintage stuff.

Last edited by Leon; 06-01-2010 at 10:22 AM.