View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 06:30 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default no worries

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenavarro View Post
I hear ya Leon. I do some research on here from time to time, but don't have the pre-WWII knowledge that a lot of the guys here do so my posts would add very little, if any value to others here. I have a lot to read here before I start posting a lot. I'm not like a lot of posters that like to venture in and start blowing wind on things they have no idea about. I didn't mean to commit a faux pas by recommending another board if that's not allowed, but since T206 Collector obviously has spent some time here and was still looking for a little different avenue for his/her interest on this one, I was just throwing another option out there. I know a lot of your posters over here, and you are right, there ARE some good guys on here too!

Take care,

Mike
Hey Mike
No worries. I belong to a few other forums too. It's not a big deal and I know there are other good ones out there. I applied for the CU one quite a while ago but Carol told me they didn't want other board owners/moderators there. Actually, I think it was just me but that's ok . I do read it occasionally.

As far as laying low on Net54 until you have more knowledge or get your feet a little more wet, I agree. It seems almost every day we have a new member (Mathew today) that comes in like a bull in a china shop and then I have to let them know they need to understand the etiquette and rules. It always works out one way or another. As I always say, "all collecting is good collecting." Take care and thanks again for your participation.