View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010, 11:46 AM
Graig Kreindler

Default What are you looking for at the National?

Alright, it might be a little early to start a thread like this, but I figured I'd go for it anyways.

Out of the people who are going to the National next month, what are y'all looking for?

Since I won't be exhibiting, I'll have a few days to walk around, which I'm very much looking forward to. I'm hoping to get some nice photos and painting reference as per usual, with really only one main thing I'm hoping to find. I'm hoping to land a photo (or six) of Lou Gehrig from an angle that I feel like I never get to him from. I'm a huge fan of player images shot from behind home plate while they're at bat. I've only found one genuine game situation shot of Gehrig from that angle, and a few from spring training. Here's what I have, and hopefully I can find more!!

(And of course, if any of you have more or see any at the show, give me a shout!)

It just seems that for whatever reason, though I can find such shots of Ruth, DiMaggio, Mantle and plenty of other non-Yankee Hall of Famers, it's soooo hard to get ones of the Iron Horse.

How about you guys?

Graig