View Single Post
Old 09-04-2010, 07:08 PM
I. "Iggy" G0nz@lez
"rich"

Jim,

In this situation, the buyer did not send an e-check or some other form of check payment. This is a straight credit card transaction, that paypal for whatever reason determined might not be legitimate and thus decided to put under review. If it would have been some sort of bank transfer, then yes, the paypal funds would have been put on hold for a period of time and in the interim, eBay would show the transaction as awaiting payment. That is not what happened to me.......this is what happened to me:

1. Payment was sent by eBay buyer via paypal.
2. EBay shows that payment was received and lets me know that the item is ready to ship.
3. Paypal gives a different story, payment is under review and funds are on hold. Oh, and by the way don't ship the card.

For me, it's no big deal, I didn't send the card so all is well. I'll roll with this stupid policy (or at least the bad computer programming part or it). This thread was only to give a heads-up to others.............always remember to check that those funds are in your paypal account before shipping, no matter what eBay says....

Lovely Day...

Last edited by iggyman; 09-04-2010 at 07:19 PM.