View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 12:31 PM
Joe M.

Dan, below my ranting is a message I received. This is an account that I sell items for my daughter. over 1500 transactions, 1225 feedback. I looked into and it seems I am charging to much for shipping I think. Hard to figure ebays reasons. I have had a couple of complaints for overseas customer about shipping, but always refunded money when I sent for less than buyer paid. I ship everything Priority mail and print postage on line for all US customers unless they request otherwise.
Unfortunately with ebay, feedback from a seller is like any survey. The customer just fills the feedback(survey) and does not really think about what number he enters or how it affects the seller.

Also ebays limits don't make since since I was selling much more than their limits. Where does $82.00 and $45.00 come from, certainly not 75%.of my sales.

So the seller suffers again.

Joe

"Your account has fallen below our minimum seller performance standards. You're still able to list and sell items. However, your volume will be limited until your performance meets these standards.

This limit takes effect on 9/8/2010. Each week you can sell up to 75.00 % of what you historically listed with this account.

You may have up to 5 open listings, up to $82.00 open sales, and up to $45.00 closed sales during each week.

If you exceed any one of the above thresholds (open listings, open sales, or closed sales), you will be unable to list for 7 days, when the limit will reset.

Your account will be limited until buyer satisfaction improves and you're no longer performing below standard (measured by your detailed seller ratings").