View Single Post
Old 12-12-2010, 09:33 PM
Frank Kealoha Ward

The strange thing on that 2008 bottle is the big sticker is over the MLB hologram one. I would also think the Champagne Company would be pissed that their logo was covered by that huge sticker too ??

I saw a few pics of the Giants Bottle this year, the same day they won the NL Championship.... and they didnt have the hologram stickers on the bottles yet. They were added later.

FWIW The ones from this year look different, but I guess every year will vary a bit.

This years bottles are Mumm's of Napa

The Giants have 4 available..., but only the NL Championship and WS have extra stickers above the Mumm's label. The first 2 Bottles (Win West/Padres, 1st round/Braves) dont have extra stickers just the MLB hologram and COA.

Here is a list if interested (below), If anyone want the complete ordering info email me at... frank@centuryoldcards.com and I will forward the email to you (with pics). I dont sell them myself, they are sold directly from the SF Giants

Cut from original email from the Giants

"""Here is what we have to offer:

· Champagne Bottle – from when the Giants won the National League West Division vs. Padres. $129 each.

· Champagne Bottle – from when the Giants won the National League Division Series vs. Braves. $129 each.

· Champagne Bottle – from when the Giants won the National League Pennant vs. Phillies. $159 each.

· Champagne Cork – from when the Giants won the National League Pennant vs. Phillies. $20 each.

· Champagne Bottle – from when the Giants won the World Series Championship vs. Rangers. $199 each.

· Champagne Cork – from when the Giants won the World Series Championship vs. Rangers. $25 each.

· Full Set of Bottles and Corks – 4 bottles and two corks. $525.""""

Last edited by fkw; 12-12-2010 at 09:46 PM.