View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 03:04 PM
Christopher Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuddjcal View Post
this guy is basically just SPAMMING all the buy it nows and adding about 30%-75% to original e bay ad. He lists the item number on the sku part of his ad. Probably some items come from other sites. For e-bay to allow this type of store is a crying shame. Many of the items are good at least, as he has all KSports1966 Buy it nows listed. If I were Kent Sessions, I'd be pissed that someone can actually just use my ad. As it is, his prices are high already. Maybe that's because he is a trusted dealer with actual real stuff in his store.

Either e-bay endorses this NEW TYPE STORE in the new year or they don't? I think the SPORTSSCAMGIFTSGUY will have a rough go of it. Imagine when he does sell something....he'll have to buy it now from the guy he stole the ad from and wait for it to get delivered or just have them deliver to different address's everytime. Anyway, it seems like a heck of a way to make a living.

Now this piece of shit ball that you show here TT2, Speaks for itself. Looks like a Mike Lopez (Operation Bullpen) special from "Fake at Home"
I just spoke with a rep from "Ksports" and they are aware of the problem. Ebay, of course, is slow is responding to "Ksports."