View Single Post
Old 01-23-2011, 10:01 PM
Jeff

Quote:
Originally Posted by oriolesbb6 View Post
Just a little nervous and wanted to hear some feedback from more experienced members. I recently dropped alot of money purchasing items from a fellow board member. He has not sent any tracking, shipping info, etc. Fine, I'm ok, as he stated he is going through a rough time and needs to raise money for medical bills(Red Flag?). I offered to buy a few remaining items and the seller accepted. I then see part of the lot listed for sale in another post. I questioned this and he responded:
"there was no payment made i can sell my own items as i wish i have not done anything wrong and thank you"

My point is-I made an offer, it was accepted and we were discussing other items that I may purchase. I stated I wanted to make one payment as we concluded our dealings. I am worried now that I will actually receive my items. I made numerous payments via paypal to this seller and am confused on why all of sudden the response above......Thanks, Kyle

Here is sellers latest response:
"this is my last email i sent items you have received the other items i have not ripped you off are lied to you at all you have received the counters hats posters and i still have emails confirming that you have so there was no mis leading info and yes i have real life things to deal with more importing than fighting with u i have not shorted you anything"
I noticed that the ball you are talking about was previously offered for sale. Did the previous deal not go through? Something is not right here. I also find it VERY tough to read the BST threads posted by that seller. Maybe use a "period" in your sentences from time to time? oriolesbb6, I wonder if you're dealing with a kid. The seller does have some nice stuff though!

Always looking for interesting pre-war baseball & hockey postcards!

Last edited by jb217676; 01-23-2011 at 10:03 PM.