View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 10:39 AM
Steve F
St.eve F@llet.ti

Don't know why so many fear mentioning seller by name... Thus, If you're talking about Bryson22, I'd like to add.

Though he comes off a bit aloof online, Ive had three outstanding transactions with him. Fair pricing, rare and unusual items, very fast shipping, good packaging and exactly as described.

I know nothing about his personal issues, though did speak on topic to him via phone two weeks ago. He is personable, knowledgeable and imo, genuine.

If he is having family/medical issues, that explains it. He's dumping some no doubt "special" items. I say, cut the guy some slack and Im sure things will work out.

I'd hate to think that a member here is just very impatient for delvery or worse, taking advantage of a PayPal loophole... Incidentally, out of the dozens of transactions on the BST over the past five years., Every one has been flawless and only one fellow was a pompous ahole -the subject of which I'm often considered an expert on.

I understand Bryson22 had many favorable transactions here... Besides the OP, It'd be interesting to see some others' post here regarding any negative issues on their deals with Coyte "Bryson22". Problems like this taints the BST

Steve Falletti
Boston

Last edited by Ladder7; 01-24-2011 at 01:24 PM.