View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 10:10 PM
Pup6913

Quote:
Originally Posted by mintacular View Post
I ran a toolhaus report and the guy's record seems squeaky clean. Maybe the customer who saw them in person offered to low $ for the group and the seller thought the current auctions would bring in more. It is an impressive group and I can imagine that if you lived in the area you might make the drive to see them in person and also have a chance to make an offer that other online folks would not have...
That site doesnt tell you anything more than Ebay does. I have had 2 negs in all the time on ebay and neither have pulled up. Got one from a seller that put a RP 56 mantle in a lot of 56 topps and when I repoted him I got a neg and another from a 1970's aurora HO track I sold. Guy got the track and wanted a refund. Got it back and had a bunch or crappy track with the tabs busted off. Reported that and got neg. But hey at least you dont have to pay for using it

Gets even better. Mr 129 has bid on every card. T205,206, and c cards, and a new bidder has arrived on the 205's and has an extrodinary amount of retractions.

Last edited by Pup6913; 01-24-2011 at 10:25 PM.