View Single Post
Old 01-29-2011, 09:29 PM
Paul

Honestly, Leon, its like you haven't been reading the dialogue. To want this all to go away based on what burdick was or wasn't thinking at the time is lame. Duh.... We all agree why he made them 213, common sense and all. He wasn't an idiot. But that's hardly the end of the debate ....or what makes the original posted question interesting or entertaining.

To me, the interesting question is really whether the logic burdick utilized in classifying 206 can be faithfully applied to 213 -- not whether he was right or wrong in not doing so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
Really now, guys. The original question of this thread had to do with the thinking of T213-1 being classified, by Burdick, as a T206. It is painfully obvious ya'll don't care about the original question posed and are going off on more tangents than the number of liver pills Carter had. I think this is all great information about series', number of cards in rows, super duper Willy Wonka theories of short prints etc.....but it really has nothing to do with the original question. If ya'll really think Burdick gave that much thought to all of these elongated theories ya'll have surmised, then I need some of what ya'll are on. There is an elephant sitting in the corner of the room, his name is "Common Sense" and just like the emperor's clothes, no one sees it. I really feel it was as simple as Burdick seeing the different types of Coupon cards, seeing they didn't fit in with the T206's, and labeling them T213. He absolutely made a very concerted decision in how he classified them, keeping T206 in mind the whole time. Please carry on now .

www.instagram.com/signedT206/
@SignedT206