View Single Post
Old 01-30-2011, 06:38 AM
Tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abravefan11 View Post
Was there a time in the printing of the T206 set that the Southern Association players were being printed simultaneously with the 350 Only players?
Sorry Leon I just can't leave it alone when it comes to making sure factual information is being put forth on the board.

Ted - You did not answer my question above with a Yes or No so I am left to assume one of two things from you post.

1 - You are avoiding the direct question of whether they were printed simultaneously and mudding the argument by lumping the SL and 350 Only players under the broad "350 Series" group.

2 - You believe that by being "350 Series" subjects that SL and 350 Only subjects were printed simultaneously.

As I have stated before the Southern League subjects were carried over from the 150 series into the very first print run of the 350 series. When that was completed the Southern League players were pulled from production never to be printed again in the T206 set. After that there was another print run of 150-350 subjects with "350 Series" ad backs. Then these subjects were discontinued and the 350 Only players were introduced.

At no time during the T206 printing process were Southern Association players on the same stone coming off the same press being printed on the same sheet as 350 Only Subjects. In the Coupon set they were on the same stone being printed on the same sheet.

Again Leon sorry for jumping back in but I feel nothing is more important than sharing and defending the facts of the T206 set.