View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 12:31 AM
George Bryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimozukawa View Post
So your source's story has changed from "Bryce Harper gave me this hat which he used in the AFL Championship game, but he refused to sign the hat." to "I found this hat next to Bryce Harper's locker on a table after the players cleaned out their lockers for the season."... and you don't find that HIGHLY disconcerting? Those are two VERY different stories. Especially after you were aggressively defensive when I mentioned that there were issues with potential authentication.

Given this new origin story, I would even question the validity of the bat being game-used by Harper. How do you know that your friend didn't simply find Harper's bat in the garbage (or on the ground or whatever) after batting practice? The bat might not be game used... heck, it might not even have been used by Harper! After all, it's not unheard of for players to use other players' bats. Yes, players do allow teammates to use their bats on occasion. Some players won't allow others to use their bat, but some players will.

To be honest, this calls into question the integrity of every item he's ever given to you or that you've sold for him. Just my thoughts.
It is responses like this that make me realize that posting items such as these on a public forum only draw ridicule from the angry people. I am done. Thanks to all of those that tried to help. I do not have time for this kind of ridicule. It is VERY embarrassing. I mean where do you get off? Really. Respond as you wish cause I won't be here to read it. You try to be honest and all you get is hatred.

Last edited by Basinballers; 01-31-2011 at 12:36 AM.