Thread: Speechless
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 03:05 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default your wish

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteakNchop View Post
Hey Leon, how about you just ban me from this forum, alright? I have no interest in being berated and attacked by a gang of members, including moderators. If this was any reasonable forum, this discussion would have been closed long ago. So why don't you guys just quit giving me hell when you know nothing about my eBay situation and go inbreed like I do according to kingoftheclout.
Your wish is my command.....SteakNchop is now banned.....now you can go to your other forum and have fun with your
friends.....

btw, this kid sent me a PM just now...I told him to quit calling people outside the board. He said he was confirming my identity. I was going to ban him for that until I saw this post where he asked to be banned anyway....made my job easier. Ebay is full of this crap I guess.

Also, if I am not mistaking, you have to be of legal age to have a credit card unless you have a co-signer that is of legal age....not that any of this really matters as this kid is unfortunately savvy enough to get around many safeguards...

Last edited by Leon; 02-04-2011 at 03:08 PM.