View Single Post
Old 02-12-2011, 05:55 PM

Default Honus, Buzz, Japan, and Babe Ruth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChadM View Post
I wonder if the story of Wagners Distant Relatives especially Buzz Wagner has any connection to an Authenticated Wagner T-206 that has recently surfaced in Missoula, Montana. Local scuttlebutt circulating around the Community expresses that the Card has been Authenticated by Forensics and is in the process of further Scientific Evaluation and may be considered what is called a Proof Card by several Experts working on determining it to be so. Pretty Interesting to say so!
Buzz Wagner's grandson here. Very weird coincidence that this card surfaced in Missoula, 50 miles from where my grandfather died, and the city where I'm currently living. We've been contacted by the people who are handling this card for more information about our family connection to Honus.

You may also be interested in this documentary I made out of my grandfather's old footage from his childhood in pre-war Japan.

http://www.vimeo.com/18906006

At around the 12 minute mark you'll see some previously unreleased shots of Babe Ruth when my grandfather saw him play in Tokyo.

Cheers!
Josh Wagner
www.joshwagner.org