View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 07:20 AM
Marc

Just wanted to add that I was lucky to win/buy one of the T205 lots. Cards were in my hands two days later and even nicer than described. I would echo the sentiment that these have apparently gone for some pretty strong prices. On several of the lots, I have put in what I thought was a competitive offer, only to be informed that it was already a thousand bucks higher. Steve has been very responsive to my e-mails despite I'm sure receiving tons of other messages.

My only suggestion would be to possibly update the high bid/offer on the listing and maybe list a final time cutoff that offers would be taken on the lot. That would be a quick and easy way to let people know exactly where the price was and avoid the time and hassle of replying to 20 e-mails with offers that have long since been surpassed. However Steve decides to do it though...great service and great cards so far. Best of luck to Steve and the family he's helping and I'm definitely looking forward to seeing more stuff as it's listed.