View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 07:48 AM
B.ob L.amb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
I bought one lot and made offers on others...and Steve told me where those lots were at. The lot I bought I know I paid very strong for because I bought it. The ones I didn't buy, but Steve told me where they were at when I inquired, were very strong prices. That is how I know. (I inquired on 3-4 lots, not all of them). I probably won't post in this thread again but figured I would answer this question.
I too bought several lots this past weekend and felt I paid strong, but fair prices for the lots I bought. I put in an offer and Steve responded with a counter offer price it would take to buy the lots on 2 lots and agreed on my price on the other. I agreed on his counter offers and bought the 3 lots. Simple as that. My offers were within 10-20% of what he countered with. So I believe that the people who are not being responded to are offering low ball #'s and frankly Steve probably doesn't have the time or patience to play the back and forth offer game with people.Steve knows what these are worth and your not going to get $2000 worth of cards for $200...just saying.

Bob