View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 08:25 PM
Dave Fa*st

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgellis View Post
Yes he did, but he didn't say submit it by 4:30pm today or you are #)#@ out of luck. He never spelled out "his" rules in the beginning.

When you are going in to buy a car do you say, "Hello, I will take the sticker price please!" No, you start out low and negotiate. Come up a little on your offer or we can't help you.

People are forgetting that Steve has admitted he is getting 15% for this sale. Let's not make it like he is put out for taking a picture of 50 cards and posting it on this site for NO COST and then deciding on his own when he is going to hammer the final price.

Communication........just let us know how you are going to run this sale from the beginning.

Phil -

Just my opinion but if you disagree that much with the way Steve is handling things just don't participate.

I'm also not sure why you're mentioning again about his 15%? Personally, it doesn't matter to me if Steve's getting 15% or 30%....same as I don't care if Rob Lifson is getting 15% or 30%....what I "bid" is what I bid....I just don't get the connection you're trying to make with the percentage he's getting compared to how he's not handling this correctly and not communicating?

Dave