View Single Post
Old 04-02-2011, 10:09 AM
John
J0hn McD@niel

Leon,

We agree on more than you know, now if we can agree on a place to eat in Oaks and bet on how long it will take Dan McKee to order something healthy and then eat my fried plate of food over drinks will have even more in common. You owe me fried fish McKee!

I'm not looking for deals either I want Steve and the old lady to bank here if they can I love capitalism!

If it's good stuff I will pay good cash there are many folks on here that can back me up on this statement.

We normally don’t discuss or ever type this type of info on here...but this past month alone we dropped 20k or more on about 5-7 cards all T206s. I also am following Steve's lead which was to hang in there stuff is coming, don’t chase me wait your turn and offer I respect that.

So I hang back, my first concern which I and Greg raised was something we would bid on hits the BST and is gone while I'm taking a guy like you to lunch Leon.

Now my second concern or confusion is I keep hitting the BST waiting for that higher end lot and it may not be coming, and I and others who the only way we can follow this sale is via the BST never even got a chance to offer. Never going to claim I will beat all prices or win everything but I can 100% guarantee that I would make that much more expensive for the next guy if given the chance and I’m sure I’m not alone.

Hope this makes sense. On separate note kudos and congrats to Steve having had a big find as a kid of around 1500+ T206’s it’s really something to pour over them when they are like that. It really is something I wish happens to everyone on here at least once in their lives. I also hope Steve does do really well out of this not just the elderly lady. No sour grapes or anything and any of you reading that into any of my posts here just don’t know me very well. Both parties here can win, my only hope is that all lots are being seen by folks who can help make the winning situation better for both.

To quote Charlie Sheen…I want Steve to continue to be bi-winning a win here and win there.

Cheers,

John

P.S. Leon you need a pickup from the airport just let me know.

Last edited by wonkaticket; 04-02-2011 at 12:55 PM. Reason: Edited for Rob D. LOL to funny Rob.