View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 09:41 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default And

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny Cole View Post
Understanding that you need to be substantially less involved in personal quarrels, I will say this: If I am going to be shot at by someone for something I said, IMO, they need to be a real person with a real name. On the board. Accountable on the board, not in private emails, after you tell me who it is that's shooting at me. If I'm getting shot at in public, I want to respond in public. So when I send you the email about who is shooting at me, get the answer, and post that full name on the board, is that an infraction? If so, why?

I personally am not too satisfied with being attacked by some tool who doesn't even have the guts to post his or her real name due to alleged "privacy" issues that causes them to be anonymous while they're shooting at you. Being "private" is all well and good until you enter the fray. Then, IMO, you should forfeit that right. Understanding that was the problem which caused this post in the first place, the proposed solution doesn't fix it.
Hi Kenny
And I am not comfortable with how it's been going. Give me a solution that works for everyone. Now, that being said, I think if you re-read my statement you will see that there is an "out". And by "out" I mean if someone gets too out of control then their name can be put on the board...otherwise, I am all ears.

ps...not sure about you putting the name out there. If I say yes, it will cause a sh** storm and if I say no it will cause a sh** storm...tough one...I am sure I wouldn't give you an infraction...maybe a verbal warning

Last edited by Leon; 04-04-2011 at 09:47 PM.