View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 02:32 AM
Clayton

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlugSports View Post
I just wanted to say that as a Dodger fan that attends a few games a year, I am sick to my stomach after hearing and reading about this story the last few days. It seems to be getting a lot of national media attention now and thats a good thing. Maybe it will force Dodger owner Frank McCourt to take a serious look at his security procedures at the stadium so this type of thing is less likely to happen again. My thoughts go out to his friends and family and I hope that the scum bags that did this get caught.
I am also a Dodger fan (and so is my wife) and we have been to many Dodger games without any incidents- but this is uncalled for and pathetic. Hopefully the victim is OK, and hopefully it doesn't happen again. I did not see the story on this, do you have a link? If not I will search around for it.

I would assume that the people who did this were probably intoxicated and fell into that stupid "group mentality" thing.....one person starts it and the rest follow along.........pretty sad.