View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 10:24 AM
Frank Prisco

Look close at what everyone flip flops on - JSA and PSA have become such a Huge presence - many employees and they show up at lots of locations - Card shows - Home visits - Resturants for 2500.00 - they will show up. Now we come to the educated collector/authenicater - We all want special attention to our items that we sell or collect - we don't want the factory feel that we get at JSA and PSA - I would like to recommand 2 people i recently started using - both pick up the phone - both are masters in there field and give you the sense of security we all look for. Kevin Keating and Richard Simon - at a recent convention i showed a 39 Giants Team signed ball to Kevin and he explained the Greenburg auto being early and a little different - JSA did not like it - gave him the ball and i received the ball and cert back within a few days. ---------------- I called Richard Simon sent him clear scans of a few items and he was back to me within 24 hours - i'm now sending him the items for final review - Class Act -
It's always best to know what your looking at - but many times i look for a second set of eyes - hard to trust anyone after what were all reading.