View Single Post
Old 05-20-2011, 02:56 PM
Johnny S

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanP View Post
PAYPAL ... finally!! It is mind boggling to me how all auction houses don't offer PayPal as a payment option!! Charge extra for the fees if you'd like, but at least offer it as an option. I hate having to run down the bank and get a cashiers check then go to the post office, etc. Most of the time I'd gladly pay the fees to avoid the hassle. Dan
The fees are a tax write off so no need for extra charges. Why don't others do it ? Much tougher to commit tax fraud, hide profits, deposit in different bank accts, just much easier to hide a paper trail and finally no charge back can take place so once it's cashed it is cashed so protects the House so understandable.
I think accepting paypal was a very good move by Brian and gives him a nice little edge, people can put a nice card on plastic if they don't have the funds and also get points/mileage ect. I really enjoyed his first auction and won 4 cards including the 71 Kelloggs Clemente PSA 9 I have always wanted a nice one as the three I have are cracked. Also got the Tattoo Orbit Connie Mack, E91b Eddie Collins, and E95 Devlin. I really wanted the Eddie Grant it was so nice but got a little out of reach so let someone else grab that beauty. Great start for the first auction and looking forward to the next one. Congrats Brian !