View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 06:28 PM
J@RR0D

If you think it has a chance at a 10, I'd resubmit. If not, I'd judt hang onto it. I know it's a bummer, but sometimes this can happen, ev en with "new" cards. I doubt it had anything to do with the seller, as I doubt he'd trim then reinsert a card into a box. Bummer either way though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharleyBrown View Post
Just curious as to how you all would handle this situation...

I recently purchased an vending box of 1983 Topps on eBay. Box was, of course, listed as unopened and unsearched. Seller had all positive feedback (over 1000)

When I received the box, everything looked okay. The box was in very good shape, and the cards were consistent with how I remembered vending boxes looking. I pulled two Boggs RC and 1 Sandberg RC from the box, put them in cases, and brought them to the White Plains, NY show for PSA to grade.

Both of the Boggs cards in my order are now listed as being "9"s, but the Sandberg has been listed as N1: Evidence of Trimming.

This is my first experience with getting cards graded, so I am not sure if the trimming issue is common.

Should I re-submit to PSA for another $15? send it to SGC instead? or should I contact the seller to see what he is willing to do with respect to the situation.

Thank you in advance for your input.