View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 10:51 AM
Bill Hedin

Default Brand new sealed DVD: The Bronx is Burning!Great Yanke/NYC moveie!

SOLD~~~~~~THANKS FOR LOOKING~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have a factory sealed Complete Series of the big hit "The Bronx is Burning", a spectacular series about the New York Yankees, it's players, fans and management/owners covering the spectacular 1977 World Championship season. There are all the episodes on 3 discs in this special bonus edition.

There are many features here in addition to this wonderful story of 1977's awesome Yankee season. The episodes also cover the events in NYC during the long hot and crazy summer of 1977 including: the heatwave, the Son of Sam ordeal, and other sub-plots surrounding that summer.

Special features include: Out-takes, Deleted and Extended scenes, Stories of "77 with featurettes such as "The Fenway Brawl" and "The straw that stirs the Drink", The Bronx is Burning Webisodes, "On the Set" featurette, and Extended interviews with: Reggie Jackson, George Steinbrenner, Billy Martin Jr and John Turturro.

The complete stats for the 1977 Yankees including the ALCS and World Series are here wth the box scores!

I bought 2 of these. The one I kept has been opened and watched countless times@ I love this masterpiece of film history!

Biddingf starts at 5.00 and proceed in 1.00 increments. As for postage, include a few dollars and i'll cover the rest! I know the winner is in for a real treat watching this awesome ESPN film mini-series!
Thank you,
Bill Hedin
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BRONX.jpg (77.9 KB, 50 views)

Last edited by bh3443; 05-26-2011 at 03:58 PM. Reason: sold