View Single Post
Old 07-06-2011, 02:02 PM
M@tt McC@rthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankeefan51 View Post
In response to two recent posts

1) We have 4 seats(Yankee) on the luxury field box section- first row-priceless in terms of value- perfect to entertain clients and friends. We earnedthe money, and we pay for our tickets- no corporate tax deduction

2) For us this is a hobby, but it is highly competitive and we win someone else loses, and when we lose someone else wins. We share only what we want to share with whom we want to share it

3) As far as we can recall, the first amendment enables us to express our point of view. We are very happy, never lonely, attend the best shows and concertsthe best seats, eat in five star restaurants and travel first class. So you can enjoy the screaming kids and nagging wife and McDonalds. We prefer acquiring Four Base its and dinning with the ruling class.

In other words, don't apply your values to ours. As a final note, we have 14 20+ year friendships and our private staff has been with us for more than 20 years- we get along fine. No dirt on the floor, no crying and no one to answer to, ever.

Ask anyone who knows us, and they will tell you we are extremely happy. We have no interest in sharing our space, resources or anything else with anyone else who is not a life-long friend or a paying client.
Then what, exactly, is your purpose on this board? You seem disinclined to share your knowledge or collection and seem more focused on belittling virtually everyone else who can't "compete" in the space you do...

You have every right to say and write and think whatever you like, but that goes both ways my friend. You can keep your front row seats and dinner with the ruling class...I couldn't think of anyone who's company I would enjoy less.
I collect Hal Chase, Diamond Stars (PSA 5 or better), 1951 Bowman (Raw Ex or better), 1954 Topps (PSA 7 or better), 1956 Topps (Raw Ex or better), 3x5 Hall of Fame Autographs and autographed Perez Steele Postcards. You can see my collection by going to http://www.collectorfocus.com/collection/BigSix.