View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 02:18 AM
Jeff Gross

The issue is not about an individuals right to do or say what we want. We live in a free country which makes all of us extremely lucky to some degree. The issue is about why a person continually feels the need to putdown and verbally abuse numerous people on this board. It shows exactly who he is and what little character he has developed throughout his life.

Sure, he appears to have a collection of cardboard that is museum quality which is an awesome feat. I am sure it has taken him considerable time and dedication to build. However, I doubt that 99.99% of individuals would trade that for their loving partner, family, child, or maybe even the family pet. My point is that his extreme views on life puts him into the extreme minority of all people. As a matter of fact, I bet there are more serial killers out there than there are people who value baseball cards MORE than a loving family. It is actually very sad and somewhat pathetic.

If he wants to be King shit of the collector world, then leave cards to the (fill in whatever insulting name he has called us) and have him start collecting artwork or something that legit high-rollers collect. He wouldn't do it b/c he couldn't compete on that scene and his moster ego couldn't handle it.