View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 02:28 AM
Jeff Gross

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrapperguy View Post
Bruce is right in many ways. Most of us have never met him or talked to him. I have talked to him on the phone a couple times. In those brief encounters, I certainly could not comment on his values or lifestyle. Through his posts, we get a small window into the man (men). Whilst most of us would not approach things the way he does, he has every right to do so. It is his right to post as he pleases and use whatever words and convey whatever tone he pleases. It is his right to live his life as he chooses. Many of us value personal relationships over cardboard, but if that is not Bruce, than God bless him. And God bless all the rest of us who can collect how and whatever we want.
He lets his values known with his posts on this site. Of course he has a right to do or say anything he wants. I am simply pointing out that his views are far from societal norms and are borderline worthy of being labeled a mental illness. I am not being sarcastic, but I actually feel sad for an individual who is so emotionally damaged that he doesn't get to experience the feeling of loving or being loved by another individual. IMO, it is the greatest feeling in the world. Do I know him, no I do not. So maybe I shouldn't make comments about him. However, he often brings up his personal beliefs on this site so I am simply responding to his own posts.

Anyway, I will try my best to move from this topic. If it is starting to bore me then it must be boring others. Let us get back to learning and gaining knowledge about this great hobby.

Last edited by jg8422; 07-07-2011 at 02:29 AM.