View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 04:11 PM
Eric Bea.chley

Quote:
Originally Posted by npa589 View Post
I'd like the cards that I purchased from them because I desire the cards I purchased from them? That's why I put the money down and sent it to them, because I actually wanted the cards?

Someone else also wanted 2 of the cards, but made the decision to buy them after I had literally and officially already purchased them.

The right decision would be to take the negative feedback from the buyer on eBay (if they even choose to leave negative feedback) and learn that they shouldn't list them on both sites if they aren't punctual enough to handle it - which in this case, they were not.

By me buying the cards on their site before they were purchased on another site, and then not being able to keep those cards - it's really communicating to present and future buyers that "The cards on this site are "KIND OF" for sale."

I don't think I'm asking too much here.
I think the only way to logistically handle this would be to accept your non-Ebay offer, contingent upon their removal of the cards from Ebay. Then remove them from Ebay. then complete the transaction. It seems that if it was handled that way the cards would have been purchased on Ebay before they could remove it and you would be in the same situation.

Tough being a seller doing the right thing.