View Single Post
Old 07-10-2011, 03:56 PM
Christopher Williams

Default Topps 2010 Etopps T-206 Cards

Since I can't get any satisfaction from Topps on this matter, I thought I would vent here.

I am a member of the Topps "Etopps" program. During 2010, Etopps offered for sale a total of 23 "T-206" cards. I have all 23 of the "T206" cards in my Etopps portfolio. Usually when all of the cards from a particular set are finally printed, and if you have all of the cards from a particular set in your portfolio, they will give us a one-time special shipping price to have the entire set delivered so that we can have physical possession of the set.

Until about a month ago, 12 of the 23 "2010 T-206" cards were still not "Available for delivery (well over a year after they were for sale)." In other words, they haven't printed them yet. About a week ago 22 of the 23 cards (still not the entire set) were available for delivery. The only card not available was the Yogi Berra card. The Yogi Berra was up for sale on Feb. 2010. It's now been over 16 months and I can't get a definitive answer from Topps as to why the Yogi Berra is still not available for delivery.

First I was bugging them about the aforementioned 12 of 23 that weren't available yet. They finally made 11 of those 12 available about a month ago, but the Berra card still isn't available. These cards are all serial-numbered to 749. Their customer service dept. stinks and all they do is give us the runaround.

Once the entire set is available and I have them in my possession, I will be terminating my Etopps account. I hope Topps reads this. Thank you for listening guys.

Last edited by thetruthisoutthere; 07-10-2011 at 04:02 PM.