View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011, 11:47 AM
M@tt McC@rthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mintacular View Post
59 is a GREAT set, might start one. Loaded with HOFers, color, vintage look, and pretty affordable. Just wanted to let you know there is a guy on SGC card forum named BBO and this set is the ONLY one he collects. Occasionally he sells extras just thought you might want to contact him. Not sure about his $'s but can't hurt to contact him. BTW-you have to consider '57 set that is the best of the 50s sets IMO
Hey Patrick...yeah...I've really enjoyed putting this one together...I'm on the verge of landing a Gibby, so I'm getting closer to done! Good luck with your set and enjoy. As for '57, I love that set and will likely try to put together a Dodgers team set...last year in Brooklyn! I'm not on the SGC forum, but will check it out...thanks for the lead...Matt
I collect Hal Chase, Diamond Stars (PSA 5 or better), 1951 Bowman (Raw Ex or better), 1954 Topps (PSA 7 or better), 1956 Topps (Raw Ex or better), 3x5 Hall of Fame Autographs and autographed Perez Steele Postcards. You can see my collection by going to http://www.collectorfocus.com/collection/BigSix.