View Single Post
Old 07-22-2011, 09:24 AM
Richard Simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt39 View Post
That is why I emphasized the importance of finding the source of the forged materials. I think it is highly likely that they come from several common sources. If you can find them (should be easy enough by seeking records of who has consigned and then subpoenaing/deposing them), and show that they aren't sitting on some treasure trove of old Mickey Mantle autographed balls, but are, rather, signing them themselves by the hundreds, then it becomes a much harder argument for their expert to make that they are legit.

Food for thought, not legal advice.

I will refer once again to the e mail that was in circulation some time ago, in which alleged sources of CC material were named.
While the names were known to me, and 3 of the 4 did not surprise me at all, the e mail lacked any sort of proof.
So while C, M, and S may be the suppliers of CC, until someone can bring that proof to the government, it will be tough to take CC down.
www.bonanza.com/booths/richsports
--
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."- Clarence Darrow

Last edited by RichardSimon; 07-22-2011 at 09:24 AM.