View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 08:30 PM

Default WTT: July 31st Trading Deadline Approaching – Need a Starting Lefty

WTT: M101-4 / M101-5 Reb Russell #150 (SN Back) for (Herpolsheimer Back)

Attention GMs July 31st trading deadline approaching….Looking to make a three way deal….I am Looking for a Reb Russell with a Herpolsheimer Back….I have found someone who has a Reb Russell with a Sporting News Back (SGC Graded 60) who has graciously agreed to help…..You have a Reb Russell with a Herpolsheimer Back that you would be willing to trade for the Sporting News Back and additional compensation if warranted (i.e. player to be named later / first round pick / first born / cash)…

An excerpt from the offer to assist…..

“To add that I am looking for Senators players may be too broad to work with. Rather, how about saying I'm looking for any M101-4/5 Senator other than a blank back (in addition to Rice and Rixey cards)?

FYI, the Russell card was my SN type card, until I obtained a Senator (Shanks) SN card for my type collection. So, now I have no particular use for the Russell card in my collection - but, hopefully, another Net54er can really use it for their collection and you can obtain the Herps back Russell you really want.”

…..So even if you don’t have a Reb Russell with a Herpolsheimer back but some of the M1014/5 Senators with an ad back (or Rice / Rixey cards) I will gladly pass any leads on….

Hopefully someone will find this a fair and fun way to help out……I get what I am looking for…Someone moves their Reb Russell (SN Back)…..and you keep your collection’s integrity and get additional compensation….I would like it to be a win…win…win…trade…...Other creative suggestions would be appreciated….

Thanks for Reading.....