View Single Post
Old 09-18-2011, 08:55 PM
Jake Dahl

1. 1960 Topps PSA- I always wanted to do a vintage baseball set and was unsure which one but 1960 topps was the coolest looking and the btightness and affordability I love it very much. The Grades dont matter to me much just want to complete the set I have 4/572 so yea just started.

2. 1956 Elvis Presley set. This set has been hounding me for a year now, I am narrowing down on this one with only 66 cards in the set it should be easy to track them down. I am doing the set in raw ungraded, with nice centering, nice color, and nice front and back. I have 3/66 so far.

3. PSA Yankees/Yankees Memorabilia- I always loved the New York Yankees, the history, the players, the uniforms, the legends that shaped baseball to what it is today. I collect vintage Yankees players 1973 and before some up to 1980 but very picky on those. I am looking for autographs, stadium pins, stadim pins with ribbon, yearbooks, tickets, programs both world series and regular season games, magazines of Yankees on cover. So far the memorabilia has been off since its hard to locate and being pretty expensive I try to get what I can. The cards I have been getting more and trying to get the bigger names when I can. This is one I wanna expand and get more of.

HOFers/HOF memorabilia- pretty much the same as the Yankees one above but the baseball hofers. rookies, autographs, pretty looking for mostly anything I can get my hands on.

commons from major sets- I don't have alot of money for the hobby so I try and get commons from sets like goudey, tobacco issues, candy/caramel issues, play ball, diamond stars etc. the list goes on.

thats really my collecting focus

Pre War/Post War Yankees/Highlanders Cards and Memorabilia

1960 Topps Baseball set

Any other cool sports cards and memorabilia

Last edited by HOF Yankees; 09-18-2011 at 08:57 PM.