View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 10:52 AM
Alan U

Quote:
Originally Posted by spacktrack View Post
Thank you all for the input here and through email. It's good to see several people coming forward with items already. There may be some lotting done with donated items, but many will be offered individually to maximize the value. With respect to the BP, it will still be charged and the entire amount will be added to the donation sent to Kadence. If your item sells for $100 then $115 will be sent. Shipping and insurance will still be the responsibility of the buyer. There will be many who win a regular auction item and a donated item and differentiating/prorating shipping would be too much in my opinion. Many here will attest that S/H/I is not a profit center for my regular auctions so that will continue here.

A few people have indicated that they don't have anything to donate but still want to help. I'll leave that up to the individual, but when the auction goes live, bidding early and often on the donated items will be a great support too.

Thanks,

Brian
Brian, that sounds great and is very generous considering the amount of time you will be investing. I'll put something in the mail this weekend.

-Alan