View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 03:41 PM
Steve Birmingham

Yes, and even while current "enlarge" often gets you an image smaller than the thumbnail. I've taken to saving the pictures and often the entire auction page until the stuff arrives.

I'm wondering how I can get my cable company or someone to pay me for hidden ads ?

Steve B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaybird View Post
Is it just me or can you not even see a bigger image on a closed ebay listing. Used to be that you could pull up an old listing and then enlarge the image, just like it was when it was a live listing. Now, you can't enlarge the thumbnail once the listing is closed.

So, what if I'm a buyer and I get an item in the mail that is creased or some other way different from the image in the description. Now I can't even compare the image in the description to the item I just received. Oy.

I know they are selling all of the ebay history through other markets and now they are taking it one step further where you can't even see a recently closed listing as it was just moments before. All you see is the first image in thumbnail form. Not even any additional images added. Bogus!