View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011, 06:39 AM
Richard Simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronHorse2130 View Post
Richard and others -

Thank you again for your insight. It seems everything this guy has is no good. There is one more auto I will post tomorrow night - A Babe Ruth. I'm sure its a bad one just like the rest but I promised the gentleman I would post all of these. He also has two Marilyn Monroe autos that I showed to a long time collector/dealer of Hollywood autos. Guess what - no good.

Richard - Just curious...how are you able to tell the DiMaggio is one of the ghost signers from 35 years ago? Were there one or two people signing for him at that time?
After so many years in the business you pick up a few things if you keep your eyes and ears open .
Judging by what I have seen there might have been two people signing for him, one is believed to be his sister.
www.bonanza.com/booths/richsports
--
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."- Clarence Darrow