View Single Post
Old 11-01-2011, 06:09 AM
Richard Simon

I received this e mail from David BEFORE he started this thread: (this e mail is quoted in its entirety)

"Look, Richard. We've known each other a long time, and we're both on the same side. Our fighting is ridiculous. I apologize for starting it, it was completely my fault.
But what I said is, in general true. I am sooo tired of hearing the hobby professionals talk about their not-to-be-spoken-of knowledge. I haven't done all that much, but I have always helped any collector who asked, and I have always been scrupulously honest.
The only other thing you could have meant by "close to home" is that I know the guy. That may be, but for the life of me, I can't figure who."

An apology and then he starts a thread attacking me.
An apology and an admission of "completely my fault."
Was that apology just sarcasm David?
Seems more like lying to me.
It certainly meant nothing.
Why apologize at all?
To make yourself look worse?
You certainly started this stupidity on the deleted thread then you apologized to me after the initial thread was deleted. Then you could not wait to prove you were a liar in your apology and started this new thread all over again.
Do you know what the word apology means David?
You admit to having not done much. You have done nothing.
I have worked hard, actual work, which I don't have commendation letters for. And I know, I will beat you to the punch, I am alluding to secrets and mysteries. Well, I know I have done good work. And you have done nothing. Absolutely nothing.
www.bonanza.com/booths/richsports
--
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."- Clarence Darrow

Last edited by RichardSimon; 11-01-2011 at 06:32 AM.