View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 01:49 PM
Mi_ch.ael Bo,rk_in

Default Nate Sanders is some auction house. You have to be crazy to consign with them.

Nate Sanders is some auction house. You have to be crazy to consign with them.

I wish to share my latest experience with them.

I received a few emails from them over the last few days as their auction is ending in 4 days.

I see an item I want to bid on so I went to their site to log-on and bid on it.

I could not get in as I was no longer recognized as a valid account.

So yesterday, I called their office and today I called a few times.

A nice lady who answered the phone said someone would look into this and call me back.

They never did. Today when called again, I was told no one was in the office that could help me. In speaking to her, it seems I was probably removed from their system because I was very critical of them and their policies on this site.

Well, I stand behind what I said back then.

I reminded the lady that as someone who wants to bid on their items, don't they have an obligation to their consigners to allow all qualified bidders to bid in their auctions? No one has called me back and one of my criticisms in the past was that Nate never returned my phone calls when I was interested in one of his items. It seems out of spite they have eliminated me.

I realize I can be coarse,but I have never stiffed an auction house in the past and every other auction house allows me to participate in their auctions, even if I drive them crazy (LOL).

If anyone has a relationship with Nate Sanders or their staff, can you ask them to respond to this post as I am getting absolutely nowhere with the nice lady that answers the telephone.