View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 02:34 PM
Christopher Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Atkatz View Post
You really don't know WTF you're talking about, do you?

http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=143253

Sure sounds like I'm afraid of his lawyer, doesn't it? LOL

Your style? Calling buyers "morons and idiots." Nice work! And those "horrific forgeries"? Wow! Some excellent work, there! How long did it take you to realize they were no good, and that the rest of us needed to be informed to prevent us from buying them?
Mr. Atkatz, that link you posted was a phoney thread started by you. Everyone here saw through that thread, Mr. Atkatz. Everyone here knew that Mr. Prisco wasn't going to respond to that thread after all of the names you called him.

To all of the members here who don't remember, below is the link I am referring to. Please go to this link:

http://www.net54baseball.com/showthr...140532&page=10

Scroll down and go to comment number "94." Comment number "94" is Leon's posting of the letter he received from Mr. Prisco's lawyer.

After comment number "94" Mr. David Atkatz DID NOT post one comment. While everyone else participating in that thread supported Leon and continued to post comments, Mr. David Atkatz stopped posting. He backed off criticizing Mr. Prisco in every way, shape and form. One of his previous comments in that thread reads "What's not to get? He and Priddy are in cahoots, and they're both thieves."

But after Leon posted that letter he received from Mr. Prisco's lawyer, he stopped criticizing Mr. Prisco. What happened, David, did you receive a similar email and back off? Did your knees quiver?

I will not apologize for this thread getting off track. I could only ignore Mr. David Atkatz for so long before I have to defend myself. This thread started off benignly as all I wanted to do was expose some horrific forgeries and once again Mr. David Atkatz started in with his sarcastic, personal attacks. I am sorry it came down to this, but I have to defend myself.

Last edited by thetruthisoutthere; 12-09-2011 at 02:40 PM.