View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011, 07:47 PM
I. "Iggy" G0nz@lez
"rich"

Default Net54 "Buy One Give One Free" Contest -Game Back On

Most (okay all) of my threads die quickly, I'm really not sure why, perhaps it's my accent or the fact that I slept through twelve grade English class, but I think I finally have a winner . As Macho Man would say......Ohhhhhh Yeah!

Annual B.O.G.O.F. Net54 Contest

Here are the strict rules to the newly commissioned annual Net54 December "Buy One Give One Free" contest.

Rule #1. Prewar card is offered by thread starter (me!). Any prewar card or anything close to a card will do!

Rule #2. Prewar card is claimed by another Net54 member (you!). In the event that multiple people claim the same card, the first one to claim the card in this thread is declared the new owner.

Rule #3. Offered card is mailed for free with no strings attached to the claimer, but only when the claimer offers another prewar card for free in this thread.

Rule #4. Repeat steps 1 2 & 3 until December 31th 11:59 p.m. Pacific time or until you grow tired of playing. You can play multiple times or even less.

NET54 disclaimer: Net54 or anyone associated with Net54 is not responsible for any lost cards or unseen disagreements. Oh, and forgive me, if this has been done before, but I'm way too lazy to use the search function; plus, what would I search for anyway?

Okay, lets start the contest.

Hear Yea, Hear Yea! I have a 1934 R310 BUTTERFINGER Charley Gehringer to offer (*). Two of the corners are clipped, but otherwise a nice card with no creases. Comes with the fancy holder as show in the pic. Anybody want to play and claim this card? It really needs a new home but don't forget to read step 3.

* I also have a 1914 B18 Blankets Coveleski which can be substituted for the Gehringer.

Lovely Day...

picture99 2153.jpg

Lovely Day...

Last edited by slidekellyslide; 12-15-2011 at 08:53 AM. Reason: Hello, anybody home........free card here! Okay, nm, I'll keep my talents in SoBe. I guess everybody already had a Butterfinger Gehringer with two corners clipped. Perhaps next time, sorry about that